Who can participate?
Kids ages 9-16 years old. Must be 9 by the day of the Camp must still be 16 by the day of the Camp.
When is registration?
This year (2018) registration is Monday, April 2nd at 10:00 MST SHARP!!
2018 Registration link:
How do I register?
Online. The registration link will be posted here prior to April 2nd.
Tips for registration: Registration typically lasts less than 120 seconds.
- Use an internet connection that is fast.
- Be on the registration page prior to 10:00am. (link posted above.)
- Registration is not open until exactly 10:00am.
- Click ‘REFRESH’ over and over until the registration is live.
- Once live, you can enter up to 4 participants.
- Enter the participant’s name and birthdate (the kid, not yours). Complete the other required entries. Take your time here, you have 2 minutes to complete.
- When you are successful, you will see a confirmation.
- Later you receive an email from us. Follow the instructions to ‘claim your ticket’.
- Print and sign the ticket.
- The ‘ticket’ is required at check-in for the Camp (liability waiver).
Is there a waiting list?
Yes, you will be notified that your participant is on the waiting list. You will be notified when a spot is available. We do everything we can to ensure all of those on the waiting list get in.
- Since the ‘ticket’ is also the liability waiver, only the parent or legal guardian is allowed to sign the ticket.
- You may be asked to present legal proof of your kid’s age.
- No swapping kids. The name entered in our database should be the kid that shows up on the day of the Camp.
- If you develop a schedule conflict, please let us know. We can use the free spot for a kid on the waiting list.
- Kid must have the ticket at check-in on the day of the Camp.