Planning for the 2018 Camp is underway! Mark your calendars: Saturday, May 5th.
Online registration will be
April 2nd at 10:00am
Introducing the Next Generation of Outdoorsmen to the Wilds of Idaho. A non-profit (501C3), Christian based organization serving children 9 to 16 years of age. Scooter’s Youth Hunting Camp is staffed by volunteers and is 100% free to all participants. We can accommodate 225 campers per year on a first come first serve basis. Over the last fifteen years more than 2,000 kids have attended our camp.
Special thanks to my grandfather, the late HOMER E. ROBERTS for teaching me how to hunt and introducing me to GOD’S COUNTRY. Without his influence, Scooter’s Youth Hunting Camp would never have been possible.
Who can participate?
Kids ages 9-16 years old. Must be 9 by the day of the Camp must still be 16 by the day of the Camp.
When is registration?
April 1st at 10:00 MST every year.
How do I register?
Online. The registration link will be posted here prior to April 2nd.
Tips for registration: Registration typically lasts less than 120 seconds.
- Use an internet connection that is fast.
- Be on the registration page prior to 10:00am. (link will be posted here.)
- Registration is not open until exactly 10:00am.
- Click ‘REFRESH’ over and over until the registration is live.
- Once live, you can enter up to 4 participants.
- Enter the participant’s name and birthdate (the kid, not yours). Complete the other required entries.
- When you are successful, you will see a confirmation.
- Later you receive an email from us. Follow the instructions to ‘claim your ticket’.
- Print and sign the ticket.
- The ‘ticket’ is required at check-in for the Camp (liability waiver).
Is there a waiting list?
Yes, you will be notified that your participant is on the waiting list. You will be notified when a spot is available. We do everything we can to ensure all of those on the waiting list get in.
- Since the ‘ticket’ is also the liability waiver, only the parent or legal guardian is allowed to sign the ticket.
- You may be asked to present legal proof of your kid’s age.
- No swapping kids. The name entered in our database should be the kid that shows up on the day of the Camp.
- If you develop a schedule conflict, please let us know. We can use the free spot for a kid on the waiting list.
- Kid must have the ticket at check-in on the day of the Camp.
How do I get involved?
It takes an army to put this Camp together…an Orange Army! We need committed sponsors (donations or merchandise) and volunteers (labor). Please send us your info (below) requesting to be involved.
Please hit us up at email@example.com
The camp is on Facebook (Scooter’s Youth Hunting Camp) and Twitter (@ScootersYHC).